Our award-winning team produces high-quality, historical documentary series.
We have an immediate opening for an Administrative Assistant. The Administrative Assistant is a key position supporting our directors, producers and office staff.
- Open the office daily
- Answer phones
- Help make travel arrangements
- Gather and present information with precision
- Order office supplies
- Manage and receive couriers and deliveries
- Run errands and order lunch when necessary
- Keep things tidy and the office running smoothly
- Assist producers, directors and office staff as required
- Proficiency in English
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Pleasant demeanour and attitude
- Excellent problem-solving abilities
- Team player
- Valid Driver’s License
- Two years of experience in an administrative role
- Ability to take initiative to ensure whatever needs doing gets done
How to Apply:
If you’re excited about this position send your resume and a brief paragraph about yourself in one document to: firstname.lastname@example.org. In your paragraph, outline how your experience and background will contribute to the success of our team.
If you’ve secured an interview, we’ll call to set up a time. Sorry, no phone calls.