Parallax Film Productions requires a Visual Effects and Motion Graphic Artist for our historical documentary series. We are seeking an artist comfortable in After Effects. The work includes both live action compositing and motion graphics. The compositing focus is augmenting scenes with explosions, fire, and/or smoke. The graphics focus is creating geographic maps with animated masks (filled in country boundaries changing colours) or shapes (arrows indicating troop movements).
- Adobe After Effects proficiency – Notably 3D cameras, create and animate motion graphics, live action compositing
- Non-linear Editing Software basic knowledge (FCP7/DaVinci ideal)
- Ability to follow instructions
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to work as a member of a team
In addition to the visual effects and motion graphics content creation, the ideal candidate will be able to perform Assistant Editor tasks as situations may require.
How to Apply:
Send your resume and a link to your reel or a few samples of your VFX/Motion Graphics work to email@example.com. Tell us where you found this job posting and why you would like to work for us.
Successful candidates will be contacted to discuss moving on to the next step of the application process. This is an in-house position working out of our White Rock office.