Parallax Film Productions is looking to add an Executive Assistant/Office Coordinator to our team.
This person will be the go-to point of contact for all office and administrative needs at Parallax’s White Rock office.
The candidate should have a general knowledge of TV and film production and have experience with scheduling and logistics, and must have excellent communication skills, be adept at running the production office and have the ability to adjust to shifting priorities with intelligence and good humour. Strong Mac computer skills and attention to accuracy is essential along with enthusiasm for taking on new challenges.
The ideal candidate will be self-motivated and can strike the balance between taking direction well and making independent executive decisions when needed.
RESPONSIBILITIES / DUTIES
- Coordinate travel and book flights/hotels for Executives and Production Team
- Order couriers, accept and send deliveries, and manage shipping costs based on urgency/priority
- Monitor general internet and service accounts for Parallax Film Productions, problem solve as required
- Open and close the office. Ensure that the office is kept in good order.
- Work closely with accounting to make sure receipts and invoices are received and filed appropriately. Support the accounting department in other tasks as required/requested
- Work in coordination with social media and PR teams to make sure Parallax’s online presence is consistent with brand guidelines/initiatives
- Monitor stock of all office supplies and order/purchase as required
- Execute various day-to-day personal tasks for Executives to improve efficiencies
- Maintain confidentiality and exercise tact when dealing with sensitive issues
- Demonstrated success in a post-secondary program
- A passion for the business side of film production
- Excellent communication skills and email proficiency
- Experience with scheduling/calendar software
- Exceptional work ethic and multitasking ability
- Must be confident working in a Mac environment and proficient with Microsoft Office tools(not Google docs).
- Experience using Adobe Photoshop is a bonus
No direct messages. Please send your resume and cover letter as one pdf document to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put coordinator in the subject line. We welcome your application but are only able to respond to candidates selected for an interview.