We’re searching for an experienced Production Coordinator for a historical documentary series starting October through January 2021. Prep will take place from our production office in White Rock and once production starts the Coordinator will work on set in Abbotsford.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Assisting the Director / Production Manager coordinate all aspects of production
- Issuing call sheets, travel itineraries and other production documents
- Booking equipment for shoots
- Organizing and digitally filing cast photos, release forms, contracts, call sheets and DPRs
- Reconciling petty cash, assisting in collecting invoices and receipts from vendors
- Acting as a runner- facilitating pick-ups/returns throughout the Lower Mainland
- Managing Catering and other supplies on set
- Possess or willing to obtain Worksafe Level 1 Emergency First Aid certificate
Qualifications & Attributes:
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar role
- Proficient multi-tasker with good problem-solving and time management skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Resourceful and prides themselves on details
- Excellent communication skills and calm under pressure, capable of delivery to short deadlines.
- Organized, pro-active and a self-starter
- Must be able to lift and move heavy objects (40 pounds)
- A valid driver’s license, reliable car and computer
- Appreciation for and knowledge of WW2 history is a bonus
Email cover letter and resume as one pdf to jobs(at)parallaxfilm.com. No calls at this time. We will contact you for an interview.